How will I benefit?
- gain detailed knowledge of international efforts and agreements to tackle human trafficking
- undertake training specifically related to tackling human trafficking that offers professional accreditation
- develop your career prospects and improve your CV with an accredited qualification from the CMI
- improve your skills and confidence in tackling human trafficking
How will my employer benefit?
- Value for money - investing in training that comes with professional recognition
- Return on investment – demonstrably better quality outcomes through an up-skilled workforce
- More proficient management and leadership within the organisation, with associated benefits of improved service delivery and greater productivity
- Improved morale of employees, leading to reduced staff turnover, greater stability, and less need to spend money on externally recruiting new managers and leaders
- Skills you learn are immediately applicable in the workplace, because of our tailor-made approach
- Quality assured – through the CMI’s tried and tested best practice management techniques
What is involved?
To obtain the Professional Certificate in Tackling Human Trafficking you will complete one week’s training, followed by two written tasks to be completed by you after the duration of the course. Upon completion of this week-long course and subsequent written tasks, the successful candidate will be awarded a Level 5 CMI certificate in Management & Leadership showing the CMI units achieved. In addition, the successful candidate will receive a transcript from the International Centre for Parliamentary Studies certifying the specialisation in Tackling Human Trafficking.
What level is it taught at?
It is taught at CMI Level 5, which for comparison purposes equates to Bachelor’s Degree level and above.
How much does it cost?
This covers all tuition, materials, assessments, and membership of the CMI from the beginning of the course until you complete your written tasks.